Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Few Sick Days

As I mentioned during weigh-in blogs, we have been sick here in our household. Bob & I are both going on our third week of this cruddy virus/cold. Coughing and aching is where we're at now. Now if either of us mentions this to friends or family, we are not getting much empathy. The standard reply has been, "yeah we had that, too. You're gonna cough another couple weeks." I don't like feeling like this!! I don't like aching joints and shivers.

So where is this leading? I don't want to be sickly in old age. I want to feel good. I want to beat that #6 workout on the Elliptical. "As God is my Witness, I will never be hungry again." No wait wrong movie. Play theme from "Rocky" here. Drink a glass full of raw eggs, No wait -- I don't like that movie too much anyway.

Let's just say -- the time to get healthy is now. It's gonna make a big difference in the long run.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hope you are feeling better. I, too, had a cold for a few days and a cough for about a month.
Sue

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.