Monday, May 14, 2007

Gardening, Too

Yes -- I have been diggin in the dirt around here, too. You don't even want to know about all the plants I am finding and putting out in the hot sun. Or really I just can't remember all the names right now. So far they are surviving. And a good rain for them tonight.

And Adam brought the biggest hanging basket you can imagine from the flower shop for Mother's Day. We really can't figure out where we might hang it. It is so heavy, it may have to become the focal point on the front porch.

Also for M-Day -- we had a mid afternoon lunch at a new place -- Granite City.
The kids got me a gift card from a camera store. Cool, huh? I believe they think I should enter the digital age. They are probably right. I have boxes and books of photos galore, and Bob just comes home, sits at the computer, and edits his photos the same day. I have a new screen depicting a bird or tree or something in nature every time I sit down here. Anyway -- back to M-Day --we also did a couple of Estate Sales as is our usual Sunday routine. And I found something big this week -- a kitchen island/serving stand. it's neat.

I am working on my lists like you all have posted -- and I do know what the phrase is that I over use --- "Really?" or "Really!" or "really now?"

2 comments:

Janell said...

Sounds like you had a great M.Day. I have yet to go digital with the camera. I like my film & prints - it's the hoarding instinct in me. How would I hoard digits!?
I hope I can stop by sometime and see the results of your gardening efforts.
JC

LaDawn said...

Believe me you can hoard more digital photos than ever paper. They fill up my computer memory. Marc has to keep putting in new memory between my iTunes library and photos. I take 100 times more pics with my digital camera and I want to keep them all because basically if the pic on a digital camera isn't good you just delete. You just keep retaking until you get a good one. And another. And another. And another.