Wednesday, November 14, 2007

For My Birthday

I had a great birthday weekend. On Saturday, Bob & I drove to a wildlife refuge in Missouri to see the migrating waterfowl. On Sunday, Bob made dinner for the whole family, and we had cake and ice cream. Then Adam & I went to "Spamalot". It was so entertaining. It was part of the Broadway in Omaha series and was here for a week at the Orpheum. Live theater is so fun.

On Monday, I had lunch with a couple of friends. We went to a place called "Come Into My Kitchen" It's a very chic little lunch place in a cottage on Leavenworth St.
After we were seated, a waitress came by carrying a vase of flowers and asked if anyone was named Shirley. The flowers were for me. Adam had sent them. We had a great lunch and much laughing and fun.

Oh yes, and wasn't it nice that the Huskers won this week.

1 comment:

Sue said...

How thoughtful of Adam. Nice birthday.
Sue