Thursday, August 9, 2007

LaDawn's Question #2 - Advice

The one piece of advice I wish I'd been given as a young person. I've given this a bit of thought and I just can't imagine really taking a piece of advice and going with it. Seems all young people have to figure it out first, and reflect on "who told them so" later. My kids do, so I guess I did, too.

It would not have hurt to have someone say --"here's some Berkshire Hathaway Stock, it will be good, buy some." Of course this would have been when I was 2 years old and had $1000, and it would be a billion now.

Seriously I can't think of any advice I was not given that I wish I had been -- I just wish I had taken more.

LaDawn -- are these reflecting questions supposed to lead to something? Can I quit if I have a revelation? :)

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

Nope, there is no quitting. it's all about the process!

Janell said...

Yes, the BH stock would have been a good one!