Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Question #3 and #4

What is the best $ ever spent. Another struggle for an answer. Probably money spent on education. For myself, and the rest of the family. I certainly can't name any material item that I would label the best.

And the biggest waste of money. More than a few things come to mind on this one, but the biggest has to be that first pack of cigarettes years ago. Because that led to so many more packs. After quitting years ago, I added up each day how much I did not spend on cigs. By this time the amount could have easily paid for the sunroom we added to the house.

1 comment:

Janell said...

I agree on the cigarette money - what a waste of money AND health!
Are you still looking for a harvest table? I saw one at an antique store in Fremont. The store is on the corner of 5th and Park Streets. The table was in the back room - on the northwest end, close to the west wall.