Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A quick note

After having been away for a bit, I think I got up-to-date now on everyones blog and I will try a be more attentive.

Glad to hear that LaDawn's flooding problems subsided, and Emily is doin ok.

Just a note about the Potter books. I didn't even get to handle an advance copy in the mail -- they were being guarded like registered mail until the delivery date. And I am not a fan. I bought and read the first one, decided it wasn't for me, and gave it away. When I watched the first movie, I fell asleep, so much for that. I am a bit fascinated at the author's real life story. There was a note on a newsletter to which i suscribe that said it was her birthday the other day, and she is the only woman author to have achieved becoming a billionaire based solely on her writing. Obviously that will not happen to me as my sentences seem to defy all rules of structure.

No comments: